IM Manufacturing is an extension available in Ms. AppSource to manage Production Orders in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for Manufacturing Sites, both for Backoffice and Shop Floor operations. Additionally there is an additional App available in GoogleApps for the IM Android Manufacturing Screens.
When launching Production Orders in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Production Orders are divided into Production Tasks according to Work Centers and Machine Centers. Production Tasks appear on the section of the manufacturing site according to what is defined in the Work Center or Machine Center Card. In the Shop Floor operators can process the Production Tasks using Android Manufacturing Screens as follows:
- Manufacturing Screens are prepared to manage the traceability of the operations Batch No. and Serial No. easy to introduce by the operators.
- Different barcodes such as EAN128 can be used to introduce data in an optimal way.
- You can manage Assembly Orders in addition to Production Orders, which can be created with IM Manufacturing and processed with IM Manufacturing Screens following a similar pattern.
You can use IM Warehouse in addition to IM Manufacturing to manage the stock of your Manufacturing warehouse.
Use IM Warehouse App for your warehouse stock and back-office management:
IM Warehouse is an App for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central available in Microsoft App Source. All the extensive warehouse functionality for basic locations is made simple and friendly using Android features. Additional functionalities such as Packing List or directed purchasing orders are included.
M Warehouse provides your personnel extensive functionality to manage all your shop’s back office stock operations. Can adapt to the needs of any retail, food, or hospitality shop.
- Purchase Order request and reception
- Sales Order Management to prepare Picking Order received from e-commerce or preparing orders to be delivered to shop customers.
- Transfer Order or Transfer Request to other shops and Transfer Reception from the main warehouse
- Inventory or Stock Adjustments that are frequent in shops
- And other stock functionalities.
- Stock Information: Real-time stock information of any item in the locations assigned to the user
- Stock Adjustment: “Positive” or “Negative” stock adjustments that are registered on the spot
- Stock Inventory: IM Warehouse allows the operator to perform inventories online or off-line; the resulting records are posted from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on the section “Inventory Work Lists”
- Purchase Order manual: allows the operator to create a PO for a particular vendor only for items on the vendor price list.
- Purchase Order Directed: This is an advanced feature; this option guides the warehouse user to assign the default Vendor to each Purchasing Order line according to the Location specific purchasing criterion.
- Return Order: Generating return orders to be prepared
- Return Picking reception: Return picking preparation
- Manual Purchase Shipment: IM Warehouse allows the creation of direct Purchase Shipments only for restricted vendors and for items on the vendor’s price list.
- Item barcode creation: This is a very practical feature that allows entering new barcodes directly from IM Warehouse
- Transfer Request: Creating Stock Transfer and Transfer Picking in another location to be received in the user location or others and creating stock picking automatically
- New Transfer: Creating Stock Transfer
- Picking Transfer: Prepare Transfer Picking
- Receive Transfer: Receive Stock Transfer from other locations
- Sales Order Picking: Serve Picking Order from Sales Order
- Sales Order Packing: Prepare Packing List from customer Sales Shipments
- Document and Label Printing
- Document Printing configuration
- Label Printing
- Warehouse operator task screen