Table of contents
From the Manufacturing Role select the Production Task Setup option
Production Task Setup
Define the functionality of IM Manufacturing by selecting the different options as follows:
- Production Task Nos.: Define the Series for the Production Tasks
- Change to Finished Status: The production Order is finished automatically when the last Production Task is finished by the operator.
- Show Advanced Actions: Be able to post consumptions or production from the Production Task Card directly in Business Central.
- Create Production Task from..; Origin of the Production Tasks.
- Post Production Task: Choosing “When Save” any consumption or production will be automatically posted. On the contrary choosing “When finalize..” the posting will take place when the Production Task is in status Finished.
- Reading Priority: When using barcode reading of consumption or production.